Forums » Off-Topic Discussions

I am not an Animal Crossing guy but how does this work

• 3 posts
    September 5, 2020 1:27 AM BST

I am not an Animal Crossing guy but how does this work? They look like the Animal Crossing Bells actual characters, are such all outfits and accessories or something? Because he even has his chest open and I am perplexed.

Yeah I think people really want Luffy to have some kind of relationship Roger, but I think I like it way better that throughout the entire world being full of similarities, differences, and coincidences that somehow, the Pirate King and Luffy both happen to be these guys that knew what it meant to be liberated and in that, they became the what they are now.

Cmon man you saw Im Sama possess a big straw hat. Roger used to wear the hat. Strong pirate such as shanks goes to East blue and leaves a hat with luffy.

No I am telling you at a wonderful way that's exactly what it is that is not basic that is how it's set it up. Many Men and Women ik frown on the idea of Luffy and Roger being connected in any other way and Oda works affirms that this sorry friend try next week....probably won't be super though

It might be in a Davy back fight kind thing but like a true Davy back fight, not the rigged dumbed down version achieved by foxy, a real testament to ones skill. I think this could be a really cool way for them to fight in a means that could only be so much fun.

We are playing Animal Crossing, right?

Im so glad you're created 8n this universe im so happy everyone is created except one type of individual animal abusers but besides the point You did such a wonderful thing into the community, Ya fucking legendIf I can I Need to be able to beat their asses in smash or Mario kart.I'd go with Mario kart Because It's less demanding from the hands

I believe flooring thing was pointing to an invalid place in memory for images data. So whatever happened to be saved in which it pointed is what got displayed. It could flash also, which was freaky.

It actually looks kinda neat there's some Youtubers who revealed it in their movies. And because it is contingent upon the wallpaper it is kinda neat to check at different youtubers showing it off on buy Animal Crossing New Horizons Nook Miles Ticket their different backgrounds.

(200 symbols max)

(256 symbols max)